mardi 22 mars 2016

You can get anything you like # Law of Attraction 2016 #



Hi All,
The journey started back in September 2015 with one hope - to see him back wanting me. I got what I wanted but I am not the same, he is not the same. We are new.
All credit goes to?
LOA practices, LOA blogs (Good Vibe Blog by Jeannette Maw, The Law Of Attraction and My Life By Nina Gardic, Deliberate Blog by Melody Fletcher and LOA forums (PI, Abe Forum) and of course the awesome job I did. :)
Techniques I practised?
1. Visualization : Almost daily.
2. Affirmation: Time to time. Whenever negative thought popped up in my mind during self-conversation.
3. Scripting: First 3 months deliberately, off and on.
My personal approach:
I shifted my beliefs and raised my vibration time to time, step by step.
My personal experience with everything:
10. When the actual manifestation happened I was not the same. I AM new.  I am saying this because when I started I remember my energy, my desperation, longing etc. When it manifested, my energy became better, higher vibes, more content with myself, more understanding, self-dependant - physically and emotionally.
9. Before the physical manifestation, I was so content and easy-going that I almost felt like I was bored and excitement was wearing off. I also felt what if my practices are not working at all. it was my brain trying to trick me. I was actually happy for longer time and I think the vibes of joy became so natural to me that my brain started denying it.
8. The manifestation of my visualizations have been 80% accurate. Everything happened as I had seen it. And I didn't force it to happen. It just happened. Not only this but the surrounding of manifestation was the same. For example my first major manifestation happened when nobody was around in my house, and one day while visualizing it and talking to my Fred, I told him nobody is home and it's perfect for us to sit and talk and chill a little.
7. Signs played a huge part to keep me going and make me confident. Also it is magical to get your answers and doubts clear in form of signs. Songs, they talked to me and also felt like they told me what he was feeling about me during those times when I was with him but not physically. Really!! And in my case it is true 100%. I haven't asked anything to freak him out. But he casually mentioned one of the songs which reminded him of me strongly (when it played in my player, I used to feel like he was speaking to me). here are many other songs too. But I will let him reveal it. ;-)
6. Was I always happy? No.
5.Was I always grateful for everything around? Not always. But I used to make deliberate choices to find reasons to be grateful of things around me.
4. Did doubts stop creeping-in before physical manifestation happened? Nope. they kept popping up time to time. But I have learned how to get over negative thoughts.
3. Did I cry or ever felt like my practices were funked? Yes, daily... it was my brain. When it happened I asked myself "What my heart wants?" This suggestion is strongly recommended by Nina Gardic to know where our true desire are in current moment or any point of time. it is same like asking " How am I feeling... about this or that?"
2. Have I stopped practising LOA? Nope. I would never. It feels like I have found a treasure that I would never ever like to lose. In fact I will pass this knowledge on to my child too. :)
1. Have I become perfect in Deliberate Creation of my life? Nope. I would not like to be as well. I always want to better myself and for that "perfect" is not the word. I don't want to stop learning about it.
0. Other recommendations? a) Keep a journal. Note down all good things. Negative things in positive way. Even when you don't want to turn your negatives into positives. b) Always be curious about everything. Ask everyone what they are doing while practising LOA. You don't know what might click with you. c) Keep looking out for things that excite you. make you laugh. Make you smile. Make you confident. Take pictures of things that you find your sign or inspirational. I did it. And you won't believe how much it helped me raise my vibrations. d) Meditate. My meditation started with focusing on breaths, and shifted to crazy, exhilarating visualizations. There is a place that appeared on its own during my first successful meditation and that place is my escape now.
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "law of attraction"
Hope my manifestation will give you hope and better yourself in this quest of finding yourself because I found myself during this journey... and still travelling...
Love and Light

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire